Q & A with Sheffield Wednesday
1) A glance at the Championship table does not read well for Sheffield Wednesday fans. What's gone wrong?
We're low on confidence, there are rumours Brian has lost the dressing room because of the Richard Wood fiasco - Brian brings in Darren Purse, strips Richard Wood of the captaincy and gives it straight to Purse.
2) Are there any thoughts of a return to League One in the back of your mind?
Not yet, there's still time to turn this around. If we're near the end of the season in this position then the answer would be yes.
3) Talk has been rife this week with the possible departure of Brian Laws, but will he still be in the dugout on Saturday? Would his departure be the right thing for the club?
I think he will be in charge Saturday, and I also think it would be wrong for the club to sack him. I said on a TV interview this week that we need stability - before Brian we had 9 managers in the last 11 years.
4) Who is the one player we should be on the look out for tomorrow?
Tudgay or Esajas.
5) Any injury concerns ahead of the match?
Not that I'm aware of other than Francis Jeffers ad Tommy Miller.
6) Who is the one player you'd gladly drive to their next club?
Richard O'Donnell. He's always on the subs bench but never gets a game, so in my opinion he'd be better off going somewhere where he can get some games under his belt.
7) How do you rate Leicester's chances in the Championship this season?
I think you'll be in and around the play-off area unless you go on a really bad run of form.
8) The best team you've played so far this season?
9) Tips for promotion?
Newcastle and West Brom. I think they're the obvious ones, but I couldn't give you a third team yet.
10) Finally, a match prediction?
2-1 Wednesday, Tudgay with both.