Q & A with MK Dons
1) What's been the secret of the Dons' success so far this season?
Another inspired managerial appointment by the chairman and quite a few players starting to fire on all cylinders.
2) Do you think you'll be able to catch us in the title race, or do you think it could fall apart altogether?
To be honest, we probably don't have the depth, cover and certainly don't have the cash that your squad has. Never say never, but it's maybe a bit too big a mountain to climb.
3) Which sides have impressed you most in the division so far?
Stockport always seem to give us a good run and I didn't think Peterborough would be up there.
4) Who should we be looking out for from your MK side on Saturday?
Loose talk cost lives but Leven has been great in midfield for us, Gueret is always immense in goal and if they get it together Puncheon, Baldock, Gerba and Wilbraham. Chadwick too if he's not injured. Although Navarro's an unsung hero for us in midfield - quietly doing a Makele sort of job there just in front of the back four.
5) And who's been a bit of a flop?
Strangely enough a lot of Di Matteo's signings have been a bit disappointing. Sturm (now gone by 'mutual consent'), Cummings and Belson have all fallen short of expectations and no one seems to know why we signed Flo. I reckon he's got compromising pics of the manager he's threatening to sell to the red tops.
6) Favourite moment of the season?
So far thrashing Millwall away 4-0 and then listening to there predictable blood thirsty vows of revenge.
7) How's the abuse been this season from opposition supporters? Can you understand their frustrations with the formation of the club?
I think we've learnt to live with the abuse, some of which is justified, but the whole thing came about by an exceptional series of unprecedented circumstances.
8) How far do you realistically believe Roberto Di Matteo can take you?
I don't think any of us expected to be where we are now for so long and possibly realistically in with a shout of promotion - so who knows. After how poor we were last time around under Danny Wilson in Division 1 I think we only really expected a bottom half dog fight.
9) And finally, match prediction?
If we play at our best we can beat anyone in the league on our day. Unfortunately the same can well be said for Leicester. We've been leaking too many at the back recently. If we tighten that up then we can always get them the other end. What the hell then... 2-1 to us.
Big thanks for the responses to RedonRed.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.